Sunday, May 26, 2013

Superman: Man Of Steel

I can't wait for this movie to come out! In case you may not have noticed, I'm a HUGE Superman fan! :) I used to have quite the collection of Superman action figures and toys until a change of fortunes made me sell off most of it.

Anyway, I just wanted to hopefully spread some of the excitement around of this new movie. I'm gonna TRY to be able to get a toy or two in the near future, too. Heh.

One of the most common complaints I've heard about this movie has been: "Henry Cavill doesn't even LOOK like Superman!" Well, to THOSE guys I can only say how George Reeves didn't look like Superman in the comics back then, and HE did pretty darned well as Superman! ;)

I've got some posters for the new movie here to wrap up this post, so here we go! :)











Once again, I'm really lookin' forward to this movie! And if any of you get any new Superman merchandise you don't want, I'll be GLAD to take it off'a yer hands! :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to this movie too, and hope it redeems the character from the dismal SUPERMAN RETURNS. I'm not that big a fan of Nolan & Goyer's Batman (I prefer the Burton-Keaton version), but the latest trailer looks great. If nothing else, the retro-Fleischer style "S" emblem is my new favorite version.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't too big of a Returns fan, either, but it sure wasn't Routh's fault. I think he did the best with what they gave him, but that wasn't much. :( I'm getting more excited for this movie with all of the new commercials on TV, too! :)

    ReplyDelete