Thursday, May 9, 2013

What's In A Name? - 1

Good morning! I've got several banners created for, and used on, The Golden-Silver-Bronze Ages Message Board. What these banners all had in common was they all had the heroes' names plastered around the image of the characters. I took them, and substituted the names of posters on the message board as a joke. Everyone seemed to really enjoy it, so I'd made quite a few of them as you'll see.

I've got about half of the ones I'd made below. Hope you like 'em! :)











Heh. You may've noticed I put MY name in place for the women. That's 'cause we don't have too many women comics fans posting there! C'mon! We can USE some ladies over here! LOL :) Until then, I'll have to use MY name as well as my co-mod's up there! :)

Well, that's it for now. I'll be back this weekend, okay? :) Take care! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment