Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wonder Bread 1970's Trading Cards - 3

Hello again! I'm back with more of the Wonder Bread Cards from 1974, and I have some of the DC cards again! :) You MIGHT be surprised to see Lois Lane with them, but she USED to have her own comic, Superman's Girl Friend, Lois Lane back in the '50's, '60's and early '70's. Her book might've been cancelled by the time these cards came out, but it wasn't TOO awfully much earlier. :) Superman WAS King Of The Hill at DC at the time, too. :)

So, now, widdout foider ado, I hereby present the cards! :)











Enjoy the cards! I'll be back on Saturday with another Cartoon Fun and more of these cards for your perusal! :)

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Tom! I've got the rest of the cards up (at least I THINK I do!). I always got a kick out of DC's '70's merchandising. I'll have MORE schtuff up later, too. :)

      Delete
  2. I am trusting the same best exertion from you later on too. Actually your exploratory writing abilities has roused me. 55printing

    ReplyDelete