Sunday, July 21, 2013

Rejected Banners - 21!

Good morning! It's about 4:45 AM on a Sunday morning right now, and I've got several more rejected banners for your pleasure (or horror, it depends). :)

These all would have appeared on The Justice League Of America Message Board, but I wanted to spare those who post on the message boards there these horrors! ;) Here are six of 'em (yeah, I've still got more!). :)













I'd WANTED to use these, but they were just TOO blurry to use. I'd hoped to sharpen the pictures, but it just wouldn't work. NOTHIN' I did worked, so I finally gave up. If I can find 'em in a large enough size, I might be able to use some of 'em, but not this time, at least! ;)

I'll be back later this week with more schtuff, okay? See ya later! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment