Saturday, November 30, 2013

Music Fun 010 -- 1989!

Greetings, music lovin' kiddies! I've gots some hits from 1989 here for your groovy listening! Now, I've gotta be honest with ya here: I don't really care for much music after 1986, so in the future when you want hits from the late '80's, I WILL take requests! That'll happen after NEXT week, though, 'cause that's when I'll give ya some hits from 1990, and then it's on to a mish-mash of songs from any and every year of the '80's! :)

Safire
sings
Thinking Of You

Martika
sings
Toy Soldiers

Alice Cooper
sings
Poison

Don Henley
sings
The Heart Of The Matter

Milli Vanilli
sings
Girl, I'm Gonna Miss You

The Jeff Healey Band
sings
Angel Eyes

Well, thare ya go for anudder week! As I said before, I'll have 1990 next week, and then we'll get to your requests! I'm gonna play six songs a week, so please only request ONE song each time you make a request so I can get to everyone, okay? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment