Saturday, February 8, 2014

Music Fun 19!



Good morning, Mists and Sprays! I'm BACK, and I brought some more '80's hits WITH me! We'll get to my list right after this week's request from on Nose Norton, who writes:

Could I request Just Got Lucky by JoBoxers? I remember that video being all over MTV when I was a freshman in high school.

Yes, Nose, you CAN! I LOVE these long-distance dedications! And here's your request:

Joboxers
sing
Just Got Lucky

Now, let's get back to our countdown. ;)

The Hooters
sing
Day By Day

Madonna
sings
Papa Don't Preach

Lionel Richie
sings
You Are

Irene Cara
sings
Flashdance

Men Without Hats
sing
The Safety Dance

Weird Al Yankovic
sings
The Brady Bunch

Well, I hope you enjoyed this week's selections! I'll have more next week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment