Friday, May 30, 2014

Music Fun 35!



Good morning, and welcome to the weekend once again! I've got a bunch of videos fer ye dis morning, along with several requests! Let's get to THOSE first! :)

Paste Pot Pete writes:
I watched the video today and it's such a classic, you have to play Paul Simon - You Can Call Me Al.

Whispering Hands writes:
How about a request for The Valley Road by Bruce Hornsby?

Nose Norton writes:
I'd like to request Sally MacLennane by the Pogues. It's not a song or band I knew of in the 80's, but I became very fond of them in the 90's.

All right, gentlemen! Here are your requests! :)

Paul Simon
sings
You Can Call Me Al

Bruce Hornsby
sings
The Valley Road

The Pogues
sing
Sally MacLennane

Thanks for the requests, fellas! And I want you ALL to remember, I will play ONE request from each of you a week, but you can request songs in as MANY weeks in a row as you wish and I'll play as many requests as I get at a time! Now, it's MY turn... :)

Men At Work
sing
Overkill

Kenny Loggins
sings
Footloose

Fleetwood Mac
sings
Hold Me

John Paar
sings
St. Elmo's Fire (Man In Motion)

Bonnie Tyler
sings
Holding Out For A Hero

Hall & Oates
sing
Family Man

Well, that's all for THIS week! Remember, if you would like to hear/see a favorite song from the '80's played here, make a request! I can't fulfill your request until I get it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment