Sunday, January 15, 2012

MoRe BaNnErS!

Well, I've got a few more banners goin' up today! I WAS going to post this last night, but our Internet went out for the umpteenth time last night. We've been havin' trouble with Charter Internet since August, and we've had enough! We're gonna ditch our cable and just get AT&T Internet real soon.

But don't tell Charter, okay? It's gonna be a SURPRISE. ;)

On a happier note, a cousin's daughter just contacted me on Facebook. Elisabeth is my Uncle Gernot's grand-daughter, and I was named after him a couple of years after he'd passed away. I'm guessin' she didn't have TOO hard of a time finding ME. There aren't TOO many Gernots out there, and I'm REALLY out there! :)

Anyway, here are the banners, and I've got more comin' up later! Enjoy! :)

These came from the Batman, Comic Battles, and DC Comics Message Boards. :)






Hope you like 'em! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment