Saturday, January 7, 2012

The Triumphant Return Of Cartoon Fun!

Yep, that's right! A few years back, I ran a little feature called "Cartoon Fun" on the old Cartoon Message Board I moderated, and shared it on The Golden-Silver-Bronze Ages Message Board, since most of the cartoons I played were from the 1930's through the 1970's. :)

Cartoon Fun 001

That's where I've got the first new Cartoon Fun posted on the Golden-Silver-Bronze Ages Message Board, and every week will see a new installment on Saturday morning, just like cartoons aired in the past! :) This week I've got Superman, The Mighty Heroes, Popeye, Spider-Man, Road Runner, and more featured! I'll have Space Ghost and Tom & Jerry in the future for your enjoyment. :)

So, if you've got a chance, come on by and watch some of the 'toons. Let us know how you like 'em and who you'd like to see in the future. I PROMISE I'll get to 'em. :) This is all in addition to the banners I'll be posting every week, too! :)

I'll have more banners later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment