Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Lois & Clark No More??

As most of you know, DC restarted their universe and comics line with all-new Number 1's across the board. They also made all of the heroes and villains younger and fresher. I've only read one or two stories since then, since I'm more of a Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age fan of most of my comics. I still read some of the newer TPB's, though.

Anyway, with the Superman-Lois Lane marriage over, I decided to tell MY version of how the two dated, lived as a married couple, and split up! Now, not all of the humor will be YOUR cup of tea, but -I- thought it was funny! ;)

Oh, I wanted to try something new on the Superman Message Board when I posted these banners. I put 'em together as a gif, and posted 'em all at once! I'm going to show you all how THAT looked, then post all of the individual pics below. :)

Oh, and in case you couldn't tell, these were all posted on the Superman Message Board. :)



The gif wasn't TOO bad, but I'm not going to use gifs all the time. Rather, I'll use it quite sparingly. :) Now, here are the jpegs that made up the gif, in case it goes by too fast to read. :)













Heh. I hope no one was offended by this. It's just a sample of MY demented sense of humor, is all. ;)

I'll be back this weekend with more schtuff! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment