Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Set The WayBack Machine, Sherman! :) 4

Hay, their! :)

I've got another calendar for you all to enjoy! This is the 1978 DC Calendar, titled "Super Disasters!" Each month, a villain takes on a hero, of course, but these heroes and villains didn't usually meet and do battle. The DC heroes were different from the Marvel heroes in that way, in that they didn't fight each others' foes. They'd pretty much stayed in their OWN yards! ;)

Now, on with the calendar! :)































Now, I don't think I'll be spoiling anything by revealing who the main bad guy was, do you? Heck! It's almost 35 years old now! ;)

It was Lex Luthor! :) He wanted to crash the moon into the Earth to strike at Superman again. Man, I miss goofy stories like this! :)

Okay, I'll be back this weekend with something or other for all of you! :)

Take care! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment