Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Hostess Saves The Day - 7!

Good morning, all! :) It's WARM outside right now with the January thaw kickin' in. :) I HATE winter, and wouldn't mind cold weather ending sometime around the 5th or 6th of January, and not returning until about the 20th of November. ;)

Ah, well! ;)

Now, I've got more of the Hostess ads for all of you to enjoy! Let's get right to 'em, okay? :)



















Well, that's about all I have for today! Oh, ONE more thing:

The Golden-Silver-Bronze Ages Message Board is having a little contest (no prizes, though--sorry!) for banners made for THAT particular board. I'm inviting everyone reading this to participate, and you DON'T have to vote for any of the banners I made. Just vote and have some fun! :) You'll only be able to use ONE name on the boards, though, as we WILL be able to see your ISP and delete your votes if anyone tries to stuff any ballot box. Heh. :)

So, come on by if you like, and join in on the fun! Here's the link to the first post about it:

You can click ANYWHERE in this sentence to get there!

I hope to "see" you there! I'll have more schtuff here this weekend, too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment