Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Lights! Cameras! Live Action! - 1

Good afternoon! :)

First, I want to apologize for not posting much the last couple of weeks. As I stated previously, I was in the hospital recently and actually had trouble sitting up, thanks to the severe pain in my right leg. Also, I want to make sure I DON'T run out of banners to post up here, so I'll PROBABLY only be posting banners once a week, but I'll continue posting the old cartoons every Saturday. :) I've got quite a few other banner makers on the boards that I moderate, and while I DO enjoy them, it takes away from MY banners! LOL :)

Now, I've got several more banners here from the DC Comics and the Justice League Of America message boards.













Well, that's the six you'll get for today. :) I just wanted to say, too, that I get a kick out of making these things. They're like the letter column headers of the old comicbooks I'd read as a young boy/man, and I always enjoyed both DC's and Marvel's banners. :)

I'll see you next Saturday with a new Cartoon Fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment