Friday, December 6, 2013

Music Fun 11 - 1990!

Hey there, bucks and deer! It's yer ol' DJ Gernot with this week's hits! We're goin' back to that year of years 1990, so let's get goin'! :)

Concrete Blonde
sings
Joey

INXS
sings
Disappear

Adam Ant
sings
Room At The Top

Allanah Myles
sings
Black Velvet

Heart
sings
All I Wanna Do Is Make Love To You

Phil Collins
sings
I Wish It Would Rain Down

Okay! Dat's it fer DIS week, lads an' ladies! We're gonna go back in time again NEXT week, though, and start bouncin' around the '80's like NOBODY'S business! I probably won't have any theme to the songs/music beyond that, and I prefer the music mostly between 1982 and 1986, so if you have any requests (especially for the years I don't care for), lemme know! I'll be playin' six songs each week, and will play at least ONE of "my" songs! Get yer requests in now! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment