Saturday, September 6, 2014

Music Fun 49!



Hay their! :) I'm back with some more moozik videos an' such! 'Fore I start orf my list, here's a request from our ol' friend Nose Norton, who types:

Requests! How about Used To Love Her by Guns And Roses?

Well, here you go, Nose! I'm glad YOU requested this song, 'cause it's gonna be a few years before I choose one'a their songs voluntarily! LOL :D

Guns 'N' Roses
sing
Used To Love Her

Thanks for your request, Nose! And THAT'S why you all need to make requests! If I don't care for the song, it'll be a long time before I play it! The only way around that is for you to request it! :)

Now on to MY songs! :)

Corey Hart
sings
Sunglasses At Night

Peter Schilling
sings
Major Tom

Pat Benatar
sings
Here's My Heart

Jermaine Stewart
sings
We Don't Have To Take Our Clothes Off

Nu Shooz
sings
I Can't Wait

Stevie Nicks
sings
I Can't Wait

Well, that's it for another week! Don't forget to make YOUR request known to me, and I'll make it known to the world! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment