Saturday, September 27, 2014

Music Fun 52!



Yay! I are BACK, and I brought anudder Moozik Phun with me! :)

Let's get to the requests right now! :)

Whispering Hands types:
How about I have the touch by Peter Gabriel for a request?

Katefan types:
Genesis' Phil Collins, I Don't Care Any More

Nose Norton types:
Howsabout One Step Beyond by Madness next time?

Here are your requests, gentlemen! :)

Peter Gabriel
sings
I Have The Touch

Phil Collins
sings
I Don't Care Anymore

Madness
sings
One Step Beyond

Now, here are MY choices for you to rock with! :)

Kansas sings
Fight Fire With Fire

Pat Benatar
sings
We Belong

Tom Petty
sings
You Got Lucky

Bonnie Tyler
sings
Here She Comes

INXS
sings
The One Thing

Kim Wilde
sings
Keep Me Hangin' On

That's it for anudder week! Come back NEXT time to hear me say "Welcome back!" ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment