Saturday, October 25, 2014

Music Fun 56!



It's the weekend, and that means it's time for anudder trip down through the '80's! Let's go with the requests first!

Whispering Hands types:
I am a Billy Squier fan, his stuff rocks and its catchy. My fave is Lonely is the Night? There's a request for a future countdown.

Nose Norton types:
I requested Teenage Frankenstein last week but you must've missed it.

LOL I sure did, Nose! It's here THIS weekend, though! :) Here are your requests, gentlemen, and thank you! :)

Billy Squier
sings
Lonely Is The Night

Alice Cooper
sings
Teenage Frankenstein

Now, it's MY turn! ;)

Yes
sings
It Can Happen

Billy Idol
sings
Eyes Without A Face

Giorgio Moroder
plays
Machines

Human League
sings
Fascination

Simple Minds
sings
Don't You Forget About Me

Midnight Oil
sings
Beds Are Burning

There! That's this week's selections! Be here next week when I come back with more! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment