Friday, October 31, 2014

Music Fun 57!



Happy Halloween! I'm gettin' the music out here before you eat yourselves sick with candy. ;) First off, we'll do the requests!

Whispering Hands writes:
Can I request Spiritwalker by The Cult for next week?

and

Nose Norton types:
Can I request I Think I'm In Love by Eddie Money?

In fact, I'm gonna make this a mostly Halloween Music Fun, just as I did the Cartoon Fun this week! :) Here are your requests, Gentlemen!

The Cult
sings
Spirit Walker

Eddie Money
sings
Think I'm In Love

Thanks for the requests, guys! Now on to MY songs! :)

Rockwell
sings
Somebody's Watching Me

Ray Parker, Jr.
sings
Ghostbusters

Kool & The Gang
sings
Misled

The Jacksons
sing
Torture

Weird Al Yankovic
sings
Nature Trail To Hell

INXS
sings
The Devil Inside

Alice Cooper
sings
He's Back

Michael Jackson
sings
Thriller

Well, that's it for this special edition of Music Fun! I hope you all enjoyed it, and I'll have more next week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment