Saturday, November 22, 2014

Music Fun 60!



Happy Thanksgiving, all! I've got some music to share with one and all, and even a request! Let's get to business now. :)

Whispering Hands types very quietly:
How about a request for The World Where You Live by Crowded House?

Crowded House
sings
The World Where You Live

Sorry, WH. There's NO way I'll EVER play that song. No way, no HOW! NEV-Waitasec... Oops! Never mind. ;)

Now, I'LL play some songs! ;)

The Boomtown Rats
sing
I Don't Like Mondays

The Pretenders
sing
Back On The Chain Gang

Joan Jett
sings
Crimson And Clover

Rachel Sweet
sings
Then He Kissed Me

Rick Astley
sings
Never Gonna Give You Up

Musical Youth
sings
Pass The Dutchie

Well, that's it for this week! Remember, if I haven't played any music YOU like yet, maybe it's 'cause I don't like that song! Request it, and I GUARANTEE it will be played! ;) I'll have more schtuff later for ye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment