Friday, June 21, 2013

Cartoon Fun 76!

Okay! It's time for another Cartoon Fun, and THIS time I'm doin' things a LITTLE differently. I figured, why not have an all superhero "show?" :)

This is what I came up with! Enjoy! :)

Mightor
in
The Tiger Men

The Flash
in
To Catch A Blue Bolt

Spider-Man
in
The Kilowatt Kaper

Space Ghost
in
The Challenge

Superman
in
The Mermen Of Emor

Thor
in
The Absorbing Man

Now, THIS list is one you might wanna hold off on watching until Saturday morning! Then, even if you're too young to remember the '60's, you'll STILL get a feel for how it was when a lot of us were under the age of 10! :)

I'll probably do it this way every other week, with funny cartoons such as Popeye and Bugs Bunny alternating! :) I'll be back with more schtuff later! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment