Friday, June 6, 2014

Music Fun 36!



Hi ho, Neighors! It's time for another Music Fun, so let's get goin'! :)

First off, the requests!

Nose Norton writes:
This week I'd like to request Desire by U2.

Whispering Hands writes:
Since I'm thinking about Men At Work how about a request for It's a Mistake for next time?

Gentlemen, enjoy your musical requests! :)

U2
sings
Desire

Men At Work
sing
It's A Mistake

Now that we have THAT pleasant duty out of the way, I'll get on with THIS pleasant duty! :)

Toto
sings
Rosanna

Stevie Nicks
sings
Stand Back

ZZ Top
sings
Legs

The Fabulous Thunderbirds
sing
Tuff Enuff

Murray Head
sings
One Night In Bangkok

Frida
sings
I Know There's Something Going On

Well, that does it for THIS week! Now, if I didn't play any music YOU like from the '80's, it's YOUR fault! Request a song, and I GUARANTEE it'll get played! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment