Thursday, June 12, 2014

Music Fun 37!



Hey! It's time for a new Music Fun for your eyes and ears and tappin' toes! :) Let's get goin'!

Foist orf, we've got a couple of requests!

Whispering Hands writes:
Can I hear Save it for Later by The English Beat?

And Nose Norton writes:
For my third song by Irish rockers in a row, I'd like to request The Whole Of The Moon by The Waterboys.

I've got both of your requests right here, Gentlemen! Thank you! :)

English Beat
sings
Save It For Later

The Waterboys
sing
The Whole Of The Moon

Thank you for the requests, gentlemen! Now on to MY choices! ;)

Eric Clapton
sings
It's In The Way That You Use It

Madonna
sings
Borderline

ZZ Top
sings
Gimme All Your Lovin'

General Public
sings
Tenderness

Rachel Sweet
sings
Shadows Of The Night

Hall & Oates
sing
Maneater

Well, that's it for another week! Come back with MORE requests, and I'll play 'em NEXT week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment