Thursday, July 17, 2014

Music Fun 42!



Okay! It's time for a new Music Fun! Let's get goin'! :)

Foist orf, two requests!

Katefan types:
Something from The Tubes, perhaps? Anything but She's a Beauty, though; that one has been done to death. Roxy Music, maybe?
He neglected to specify WHICH song he wanted, and left it in MY hands. Don't do THAT anymore, KF! ;)

Nose Norton types:
I'll be there. Can I hear I'm A Rocker by Bruce Springsteen? There's some pretty cool references in the lyrics.

Here are your request, fellas! :)

Roxy Music
sings
Avalon

Bruce Springsteen
sings
I'm A Rocker

MY turn now! ;)

Pat Benatar
sings
Little Too Late

Steve Winwood
sings
Valerie

Survivor
sings
The Search Is Over

38 Special
sings
Back Where You Belong

Alan Parsons Project
sings
Don't Answer Me

Tracey Ullman
sings
They Don't Know

Welp! That's it for anudder week! I'll be back to shower more musical-type songs on ye next week! ;)

Keep those requests comin'! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment