Friday, July 25, 2014

Music Fun 43!



YaY! It's time for a new Music Fun! Foist, though, let's get yer moosikal rekwests outta the way! :)

Katefan types:
Something from The Tubes, perhaps? Anything but She's a Beauty, though; that one has been done to death.

Swmcbf writes:
Here is a request that nobody would ever expect from me. They were never a group that appealed to me a lot except they were all beauties of the the first water! They did perfect the unison singing technique in an original way and they had one song that I love to this day. The group is Bananarama and the song is 'Robert Deniro's Waiting'. Bet nobody saw that coming.

Nose Norton writes:
Can I hear The Factory by Warren Zevon please?

Whispering Hands writes:
Could I hear State Trooper by Bruce Springsteen on the next countdown?

The Tubes
sing
Talk To Ya Later

Bananarama
sings
Robert DeNiro's Waiting

Warren Zevon
sings
The Factory

Bruce Springsteen
sings
State Trooper

Now, it's MY toin ag'in! :)

Paul Davis
sings
'65 Love Affair

ZZ Top
sings
Sharp Dressed Man

Cyndi Lauper
sings
Time After Time

Bryan Adams
sings
This Time

Elton John
sings
Nikita

Poco
sings
Sea Of Heartbreak

Be back here to see what music I spring on you NEXT week! I know -I- can't wait! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment