Saturday, October 20, 2012

Atomic Batteries To Power, Turbines To Speed!

Good morning! I hope you're all enjoying this weekend. My vacation's almost over, but I'm gettin' some schtuff up here for your enjoyment! :)

Now, this post has NOTHING to do with Batman and Robin! I just put that in the title to have some fun. These are old bumper stickers Marvel put out waaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in 1966, the year Batman debuted on TV. Heh. :) I figured you'd like to check 'em out, and if you like, you can even print 'em out, and either tape or glue 'em to your bumpers! :)

I found these on-line recently, YEARS after I saw 'em in comics from back then. :) Well, here they are, for your viewing pleasure! Enjoy! :)













Well, that's it for today! I've got MORE Marvel schtuff comin' up on Wednesday for all of you. THIS oughtta make all Marvel fans (and not "just" DC fans) happy with my blog! ;)

See ya then!

No comments:

Post a Comment