Saturday, October 13, 2012

Cartoon Fun 43!

Hay, their! :)

I'm back with another selection of cartoons! Now, I feel it necessary to point out that SOME of these cartoons may be racist, but I do NOT feel that way at all. I play these cartoons so you and others can see what some of us others have seen in the past, NOT to offend anyone. If anyone IS offended, please accept my sincerest apologies, but it WAS a different world when these cartoons were created in the 1940's and 1950's.

With all that said, I hope everyone who watches any of these cartoons finds them in the same spirit as I did when I first viewed 'em many years ago, and enjoys them all! :)

Popeye
in
The Island Fling

Bugs Bunny
in
Hare Lift
Herman & Katnip
in
Northwest Mousie

Milton The Monster
in
Monster Mutiny

The Fantastic Four
in
Klaws

Eighth Man
in
How I, 8th Man, Came To Be

Well, that'll do it for THIS week! I'll be back with more cartoons NEXT weekend! Hope you enjoy these! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment