Tuesday, December 25, 2012

My Christmas Swag!

All right, I've got everything I'm GONNA get for Christmas now (my wife and I exchanged gifts on Christmas Eve).

Here's what I got:
Greedo Bobblehead
Ted DVD
Bad Teacher DVD
Marvel Team-Up #87 (Spider-Man and Black Panther) *
Marvel Two-In-One #53 Thing and Quasar) *
Brave & Bold #199 (Batman and Spectre) *
Spectre Showcase **
Shazam Showcase
Brave & Bold Showcase Volume 2
Batman Showcase Volume 3
World's Finest Volume 4
Cash bonus from work
Grocery gift card from work

* I won these comics on a Facebook Christmas Party.
** This book was an early Christmas gift I couldn't wait to read!

Now, I've got a LOT of Silver and Bronze Age DC schtuff to read, so don't bother me for awhile, y'hear? ;)

Merry Christmas to everyone! Lemme know what YOU got, if you want! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment