Friday, December 14, 2012

Superman, The Man Of Steel

All right, I admit it! I am PUMPED up to see this movie! :) I've got both trailers here for you to check out, too.



And here is the second trailer:



I WAS disappointed in 2006's Superman Returns, but I really have high hopes for THIS one. I saw Henry Cavill in Gladiators about a year ago, and felt then that they made the right choice for Superman. I'm even liking the new costume, and I never minded the red trunks! ;)

Now, I'm just hopeful that Warner Bros. will be able to turn this movie into a whole Justice League of America franchise. We NEED Green Lantern, Flash, and Wonder Woman to join Superman and Batman up on the big screen! And yes, I DO want Aquaman and Martian Manhunter there, too, but I DON'T want to overwhelm the movie-makers or the American public with too many of our heroes. :)

Again, I am really, really pumped up for this movie, and I hope YOU are, too! :) And wait'll you see the banners I've made for the Superman board for this movie! You can get there now, and see the ones some other fans made from stills of the new movie. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment