Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Public Service Announcements - 14!

Good morning, and welcome back! :)

Now, THIS item I've got below is something I'd been searching for QUITE a while! I remembered it from MY childhood, and I'd wanted to have it again for a L-O-N-G time. It's the Public Service Announcement poster for the Presidential Physical Fitness Award!

This poster must've been hung in school gyms all around the country, as well as having the inside front cover of probably hundreds of comicbooks, especially DC's.



Of course, I recognize Superboy, Robin, Boy (I seem to recall ONE kid actually knowing him as Korak!), and David. But who were the others, and WHO was that girl dressed like Superboy? Girls were ICKY! LOL :)

This poster was the NEATEST thing I'd ever seen back then, and I must've burned a few thousand holes staring into it so many times. Heh.

This thing actually INSPIRED me to post all of the other psa's I've got up! :)

Well, that's it for today! I'll be back on Saturday morning with more schtuff for your (hopeful) enjoyment! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment