Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Ghosts Of Halloweens Past!

Hello again and Happy Halloween! :)

I've got some banners from the old Cartoon Board that I'd made around Halloween. :) I just hope you appreciate the horrible pun in the title! ;)


I've always liked Danny Phantom and Space Ghost, and it made sense to include the Scooby Doo gang in there! I just wonder who's gonna curse out those "meddling kids and their dog?" ;)

Though, I REALLY don't know why I had Space Ghost and Danny Phantom charging each other. That's for MARVEL characters! LOL :)


I like this one for its simplicity, Space Ghost's puzzled look, and Casper's innocense. And Slimer just looks all kind'a sleazy there! :)

I hope you like these banners, and that you'll come by the boards I moderate nowadays:

The Golden-Silver-Bronze Ages Message Board
and
The DC Comics Message Board

If I don't have a banner up on THOSE two pages right now, I will very soon! And I've got banners up on OTHER boards right now! :)

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment