Friday, October 21, 2011

The World's Finest!

Hay, their! ;) I'm back with some more banners, and this time I've got Superman and Batman (along with the Joker). These are almost all the actors who'd portrayed the three characters at the time I'd made the banners. I'd left out all of the Superboys since there wouldn't have been any room to include them! ;)

I was ALWAYS sorry I never got to see the George Reeves Superman meet up with the Adam West Batman on TV when I was growing up in the '60's, like they had in the comics. How INSANELY cool would THAT have been? Get an actor in a bald cap to portray Luthor, and you'd've had a WINNER. :)

These banners were seen on the Superman and Batman Message Boards.

Without further ado, here are all of the banners. :)

Kirk Alyn, George Reeves, Christopher Reeve, Dean Cain, and Brandon Routh


Lewis Wilson, Robert Lowery, Adam West, and Michael Keaton


Cesar Romero, Jack Nicholson, and Heath Ledger


That'll do it for now, but I WILL be back later with MORE banners for your perusal. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment