Thursday, September 8, 2011

Introduction

Hi.  My name is Gernot (pronounced "GRR-note"), and this is my first blog.  I've been a comicbook fan most of my life, most notably Superman and Batman, and have created several banners for http://www.comicboards.com/ in my free time.

Here's where I plan to showcase the banners I've made and maybe talk about 'em a bit (when I made them, why I made 'em, what on Earth was I thinking when I made 'em--THAT sort'a thing).  YOU are (hopefully) going to sit back and "Oooooh" and "Ahhhhhhhh" them all, as well as leave me a comment here and there.  :)

Now, I'll start posting some banners this weekend.  I'd been planning to set up this blog for some time, and now it's here!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Just looked through all your posts so far, VERY cool, like the way you are grouping them and explaining them, Good stiff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    A quick introduction from my end-Iam Chinmaya from Bangalore,India. The reason for my mail is that I understand that the "Sons of the Desert" are having their next convention at Hollywood later this year and would want to know if you are attending it. You may check this for more details- http://www.laurelandhardywood.com/ .

    Incase you or anyone whom you know are,please let me know as there are somethings that i want to discuss regarding transport and accommodation.My id is chimayaprakash@gmail.com Else,you may ignore this.

    Regards and best wishes,
    Chinmaya





    ReplyDelete