Saturday, September 10, 2011

Look! Up In The Sky! It's A Bird! It's A Plane!

It's Superman Banners! Yes, these banners all graced the Superman Message Board. :)


This banner was my VERY first banner ever made. I had NO idea what I was doin', either! LOL I just wanted to be ABLE to make banners. :) I just took this Fred Hembeck comic strip and slightly resized it, and I was done. Then the moderator resized it the REST of the way! :)



I really liked this banner, but not the background color. Superman and Supergirl aren't Batman and Batgirl! They operate at ANY time of the day or night, and ENJOY the sunshine! ;) I used to have a whole page of Patriotic Superman and Supergirl pics with the national anthem playing in the background several years back. :)



Now, these two are more like it! Superman's bright colors should stand out against ANY background, bright as day, even against WHITE. I started getting a LITTLE adventurous with these two, but not too much yet. :)

More banners will be comin' along! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment