Saturday, September 10, 2011

Some Of My First!

These banners were from the old defunct Cartoon Message Board I once moderated on comicboards.com  Don't go lookin' for the board there, because it's no longer listed, unfortunately.  Traffic had gone down so badly, and I'd lost a lot of interest in the board after a brother's suicide (RIP, Keith), that I eventually gave it up.

However, I'm coming back a bit.  :)  You can go to quite a few boards and see some of my banners there. 

So, without further ado, here are a few of my very first banners for the Cartoon Board!

 
 
 







As you can see, the banners are rather plain.  My main plan was to kind of mix'n'mash different cartoon "universes" together in such a way one COULDN'T do with comicbook characters on too many boards.  You'll see banners in the future that have Bugs Bunny meeting Popeye meeting Captain Planet meeting Mighty Mouse meeting Birdman (or something similar).  :)

  I'll be back shortly with a few more banners!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment